Now with special sauce.

Monday, June 21, 2010

In case you care....

Oh man, I really wish I could feel like I have something decent to blog about regularly. While I don't want to stress myself out about it, I realize that the things I love about the blogs I check up on are that they always have something new every time I visit them. I know a mom who just added twins to her 2 younginz and she is still keeping up with her blog every other damn day! Of course she has a highly successful blog with tons of readers who are waiting to hear what she has to say. I must say it is easy to blow this off when I feel like no one ever reads it. Not to offend you if you happen to be reading this and don't happen to be my brother (thank you Scott!). I'm just sayin'. It give me huge license to ignore it until something huge happens that really makes me giggle or think. Now it sounds like that is rare in my world, and that would be a lie. I giggle and think quite a bit daily. I swear I do! Sometimes I even do them simultaneously. But I don't suppose I look for something every other day that I should come here and tell you about. I try to wait until the mood hits. And unfortunately it hasn't really hit for a second. I was busy getting geared up to do my first solo NYC cabaret, which somehow went smashingly. But now I am back, and I am going to stay focused on finding something to tell you about every other day. Even if that doesn't occur, I imagine I will get here more often than I have been.

And I thank you for your support.

3 comments:

scorwitz said...

Your Welcome! Thanks for the blog shout-out!

Anonymous said...

I'm the same way.... I'll blog once to twice a week and then suddenly go three weeks without doing a damn thing. Sometimes it just seems like such hard work.... And aside from my Mother-- and you of course--- i don't think I have any 'regular' readers. Ah well. Blogging is a weird premise anyway.

JM said...

And Scott, Joe...I believe Scott is reading too!!

Yeah...I dunno how to really build any sort of following when I don't have a specific topic I always discuss. Ah well, what can I do?

Thanks for reading/commenting!!!